You may be asking yourself, what is a senior portrait session all about, and how is it different that plain old school portraits?
Unlike a traditional senior session where you get one image of your kid smiling at the camera, we want to tell a story with an entire collection of images that is personalized to your son or daughter.
Why should you spend the time to do a custom senior portrait session?
There are a handful of events growing up that are milestones and will be remembered for a lifetime. Birth, starting to walk and talk, starting school, turning 16 and graduating from High School. Graduation marks the end of childhood and the beginning of a new journey. As parents, this time is bittersweet. We have done our job and raised our kids to go out into the world and start their own personal journey. But it is a little sad knowing that we will no longer see our kids everyday. High school senior portraits help commemorate who your kids are, where your kids have been and where they are going.
The best senior portraits start with the following:
- Getting to know your senior and their style. The images I take should be a reflection of their personalities and capture what makes your senior unique.
- Helping you select the best Orange County photography location to represent that style. Urban, Organic, coastal, rustic, etc.
- My team will help you put together 3-4 outfits that will look amazing whichever Orange County portrait location you choose.
- For the gals- we finish off with professional hair and makeup, that is natural and looks great in photographs.
- For the guys, we will help with grooming, and styling so all of the images look natural.
- At the session, I will give posing direction so that all the images look relaxed and candid and show your senior having fun.
- Finally, we invite your family back to our studio 10 days after the session, to have a custom reveal session of all of the images. We will help you design a custom album, an image box or art for your wall.
Here is Anna’s senior session in the art district in Santa Ana. Congratulations Anna on being a Husky next year! Go University of Washington!
I hope you enjoyed the beautiful downtown art district Santa Ana senior pic session featuring Anna. Contact Blue Sky’s studio for more information on pricing and availability. I would love to show you my Laguna Beach photography studio and show you our custom designed albums, reveal boxes and canvas and metal wall art. Be sure to check out my blog to see more senior sessions.
Also be sure to follow our Facebook and Instagram for updates on the latest Blue Sky’s Studio.
To book a session, click on the button bellow.