Some of you may have heard, I recently spent some time in the hospital. While I was at my sickest, my brother asked me, “aren’t you totally stressed out about your photography business?” My answer actually surprised even me. I said no.
- I felt so sick, my priority was recovering my health. If I had to have forced downtime, I was going to focus on getting better (after spending time in Mexico, I got Sepsis from an bad intestinal infection. By the time I actually went to the hospital, I was extremely sick).
- I have surrounded myself with an amazing team. Brittany, my studio manager, and Lily, my second photographer and editor, stepped up and took over my sessions. I am eternally grateful to both of these wonderful women!
3. Being sick puts everything into perspective. You know, don’t sweat the small stuff! Everyone was so understanding and supportive about their orders and having Lily be their photographer that I just felt well taken care of.
I am grateful to report I am feeling much better and so excited to get back behind the camera. To celebrate my “come back” I am bringing back “Model for a Day” Sessions. These sessions are perfect for Professional headshots/ business headshots sessions or for high school senior pics.
Headshot/ senior session promotion includes:
Session fee: $249 (regular price $548)
- Professional Makeup and Hair styling
- 3-4 looks during the session (outfit or locations changes)
- Matted fine art print ($249 value)
- 1-2 hour session
- Personalized reveal session 7-10 days after your photo shoot
- Great for professional headshots or senior portraits
We only have 10 of these sessions available. The sessions need to be booked by March 31 and shot by April 30. To book your session now or to get more information click the link button.
I wish all of you good health and happiness!