It’s that time of year again! The time when we release our favorite promotion: Christmas in July!
Our busiest time of year is just before Christmas when everyone is coming in to get family photos taken for their holiday cards.
But we think doing Christmas photo sessions in July (or August) are more fun. Why?
Here are a few reasons we think you’ll want to have your Christmas photography session in July:
- No holiday stress. During the summer, the kids are out of school and everyone is just a little more laid back in Southern California. There’s no holiday shopping or parties to contend with.
- Summer glow. The whole family has that lovely sunkissed skin and maybe even beachy hair.
- More time to enjoy your photos (& share them). During the photography high season EVERYONE and their brother is trying to book appointments and come in to the studio for review sessions. When you choose to do your family photography in the summer, there’s no rush. You can select photos, get prints, fine wall art and even order cards with plenty of time to spare.
- You’ll save some cash. That’s right, not only are you getting a better deal for your session (see details below!), but you’ve got some time to pay off your art prints and photo gifts before it’s time for holiday spending.
This year you can have a beautiful family session in the location of your choice for only $299, which includes:
- A 2-hour family session in the Orange County location of your choice
- Your choice of: 25 complimentary flat holiday cards OR one (1) complimentary 4×6 digital photo file
- Plus a $100 print credit (to be used toward your purchase of fine art prints, gift prints, or wall art for your home!)
So get a jump on your family photos this year and not only will you get a better deal, but your entire family will have that fresh summer glow in all of the photos!
I can hardly wait to see you and your family at our next session. Book Now.