Here are a few ways you can prepare for your best senior pictures portrait session:
- Come to the session clean faced, with clean, dry hair. Our professional makeup artist will do the rest. It is also a great idea to bring a picture of makeup you really love so we can give you that perfect look that represents.. YOU!
- Avoid being overly tan, sunburned or having obvious tan lines. They are harder to color-correct and process, which will add to your cost.
- Don’t hesitate to rock your favorite accessories and shoes. They are a fun way to show your personality.
- Make a personalized Pinterest board with images you love and share them with Blue Sky’s. We want to capture images that you totally love!
- Vary your necklines and sleeve lengths for different looks.
- Check those bra straps; correcting strap lines later on is time-consuming and costly.
- Avoid wearing busy, striped clothing as they tend not to photograph well.
- Be hydrated! Bring water and drink plenty of water prior to your session. We want you skin to glow!
- Make sure you get a good night’s sleep the night before, so you look your best.